Some Vital Questions about LUCY
The Damage of The four (4) cups of Coffee
I had, in order to stay alert
and get a project done with...
* When and where was Lucy found?
* How did Lucy get her name?
* How do we know she was a hominid?
* How do we know Lucy walked upright?
* How do we know she was female?
* Do we know how she died?
* How old was she when she died?
* Where is the "real" Lucy?
* How old is Lucy?
* How do we know that her skeleton is a single individual?
When and where was Lucy found?
Lucy was found by Donald Johanson and Tom Gray on the 24th of November, 1974, at the site of Hadar in Ethiopia. They had taken a Land Rover out that day to map in another locality. After a long, hot morning of mapping and surveying for fossils, they decided to head back to the vehicle. Johanson suggested taking an alternate route back to the Land Rover, through a nearby gully. Within moments, he spotted a right proximal ulna (forearm bone) and quickly identified it as a hominid. Shortly thereafter, he saw an occipital (skull) bone, then a femur, some ribs, a pelvis, and the lower jaw. Two weeks later, after many hours of excavation, screening, and sorting, several hundred fragments of bone had been recovered, representing 40% of a single hominid skeleton.
Το υπόλοιπο Post σχετικά με τη LUCY, έχει μεταφερθεί εδώ