Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Deadly Frozen


Armand: A Vampire. Lethally charming, deadly frozen.

He longs for feeling, he can’t FEEL.
Someday he meets another being, another vampire,
someone really beautiful.
They’re two of a kind. They belong to a secret, invisible world.
Armand is fascinated, infatuated.

Armand says: “You are so beautiful that you make me feel…”

He is surprised himself; he can’t believe he would ever be able to feel…

Armand’s words only are from the movie script “Interview with a vampire”, based on Anne Rice’s book “Vampire’s chronicles”.

Thank you for almost making me FEEL,
for I haven’t felt for so long
I had forgotten
how it feels
to FEEL…


Lucy 2006

4 comments:

Marialena said...

"I just wanna feel real love, feel the love that I leave in, I got too much love running through my veins to go to waste"

Robbie Williams, "Feel".

Καλημέρα Lucy. Άφησε στον εαυτό σου να αισθανθεί, μην το το απαγορεύεις, το χεις και συ και αυτός άλλο τόσο ανάγκη! Μ.

dr.Uqbar said...

Βλεπω και μουσικουλες ε; Ωραια.

Loreley-lucyluce said...

@marialena, καλησπέρα.
Δεν είναι ότι δεν το αφήνω, αλλά όταν αισθάνεσαι numb, πολύ καιρό, γίνεται συνήθεια.
Η όμορφη, χαλαρή ρουτίνα, οι κύκλοι που δεν τους ταράζει τίποτα.
Αν εμφανιστεί κάποιος ικανός να ταράξει αυτούς τους κύκλους, αυτό είναι έκπληξη!
Όμορφο το κομμάτι, ευχαριστώ πολύ!

Loreley-lucyluce said...

dr. μου, πού είσαι εσύ?
Απουσίες σημειώνω!
Χαίρομαι που σού αρέσουν! :-)